Share |

» Payments
» Fines -- information and payment


Note: Council reserves the right to recover the Merchant Service Fees for all credit card payments at the rate of 1% of the transaction value.


Pay via the Internet

Pay your rates online using either Mastercard or Visa.

Visit BPOINT and use the Reference number next to the BPOINT logo on the front of your rates notice.

Or visit POST Billpay and use the Billpay Code and Reference number next to the Billpay logo on the front of the rates notice.


Other ways to pay your account are as follows »

Pay by Direct Debit

We will automatically deduct from your nominated account (excluding credit cards) the amount due, either by quarterly instalments or the total amount, on the due date. Weekly, fortnightly or monthly payments can also be arranged with Council.

For further information and an application form, please contact our Customer Service Staff on 9789 9300.

Download rates_direct_debit4.pdf  Direct Debit Request Form (116KB)

Pay by Phone

Please call 1300 276 468 anytime to make payments using Visa or MasterCard. Use the reference number next to the BPoint logo on the front of your rates notice.

Pay by BPay

Contact your participating bank, credit union or building society to make this payment from your nominated account. The bank will ask for your Biller Code and Reference Number (see front of your rates notice).

Pay by Mail

Send cheque with rate notice to PO Box 77, CAMPSIE, NSW 2194. If a receipt is not required, return the deposit slip only with your payment.

Pay at the Post Office

You can pay your rates in person at any Post Office or by phone 13 18 16, or go to (For your Billpay Code and Reference Number see front of your rates notice). Visa and MasterCard are accepted.

Pay in Person

Present your rates notice at our Customer Service Centre at 137 Beamish Street Campsie, between 9.00am and 5.00pm Monday to Friday (excluding holidays). Payment can be made by cash, cheque, debit card (EFTPOS) or credit card (Visa and MasterCard). No change will be given on cheques.

Pay at the Bank

You may pay this account at any Commonwealth Bank even if you do not have an account with the bank. Complete the details on the bank deposit slip overleaf.


Need to know more?

For more information on rates, includingow rates are calculated and when rates are to be payed, consult our Rates, Fees and Charges page.


Fines -- information and payment

Did you know that you can make payments to fines by visiting the State Debt Recovery Office website at

SDRO is the fines division of the Office of State Revenue (OSR). 

The SDRO are responsible for the receipt and processing of fines issued by various government agencies and authorities, and administering the fine enforcement system for the collection of unpaid fines.



Related Info Title


Change of Address Notification and Direct Debit Request Forms


Have recently moved? Need to notify us of a change of address? Would you like your rates amount to be automatically debited from your account?


Download our 'Notification of Change of Mailing Address' or 'Direct Debit Request' form, fill in your details and post, fax or email it to us.




Newsletter from the NSW Valuer General


The latest edition of the Newsletter from the NSW Valuer General contains information for landowners and rate paying lessees who have recently received a Notice of Valuation.


Download the lastest Newsletter from the NSW Valuer General »


Last Updated 18-May-2012